The title describes it all. I was up and feeling good and I got a lot of stuff done and then.. when it cme time to go back to writing fiction.. I got sad again.
So i’m sad now. Still sad.
To divert away, which is one of my coping mechanisms, I’ll say the things that have happened lately:
- dead bird, killed by a street cat, on the first day that my ancestors insisted I had to sleep in the altar room instead of my bedroom. the dead bird turned up on my rooftop balcony on my bedroom side, right alongside my bed itself
- doggaebi left a few days ago. he’ll be back in a week but he’s gone
- I was told that tokki will stay with me always, yay — she’s not just temporary
- when I read cards when tipsy I attact low level spirits. not surprising and good for me to know
- I made kimchi here (you can see a picture on fb)
- finally finished the release vision board. [i]I release my script of needing to walk my journey alone[/i]
- oh and I remember my dreams a lot more lately
Oh lawd psyching myself up to writing or even editing is hard. I will try again though.